Friday, August 10, 2007

There are no friends in this game.

I was serving food at some rinky dink mall plaza when I heard someone mention a specific type of food. He came over to my restuarant and continued to inquire about this food. I told him "I have jelly XXXX but if you really want good ones, go to XXXX." I then showed him what I had , and put them on the counter, without a plate. I then picked it up and took a bite saying, "its not the best, but if you wanna try some to be the judge yourself be my guest."
He then looked at me as if I were crazy, the counter was full of germs, eating something that had touched it would be disgusting to him. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped up the mess left by the food. I carried a conversation with this man, he let me know he was from "White Castle" a fast food restaurant I had heard about from a movie a long time ago. I told him, "That is a good restuarant are you upper management?" When he replied he said, "I work with millionairs everyday." He then had an urgency to leave to take care of a client in limo outside...her name was enma. After he was gone I was on my way out when a worker from another store stoped me and asked me something, I ended up going home with her, and oddly enough it didn't take anytime to get there. =P. Anyway, once there I had the need to go to the restroom, I asked her where I could go, and she led me to a dark corridoor where I found the restroom. While I was in the restroom, I looked at the edges of the door, and there were fingers coming in through the bottom. I then went out and spoke to the woman I was with asking her why she was doing this, she made up some excuse and asked me why I was so scared, I responded, "I'm just a kid, i'm alone, and I don't now this place, its new to me." anyway later on some chick attacked us with a japanese girl. This girl fired staples at the first woman...then the girl and the second woman disapeared, leaving behind a movie showing that the Japanese girl had been tortured by the first woman I was with. Shortly the second woman and Jap girl showed up again. The second woman stabbed my hand into the first womans face and I had the worst pain freaking ever. I tried to remove the sharp thing she had stuck in me, but it wouldn't budge, so I tried to break my hand out of the sharp thing. I actually saw the hand being destroyed, dead flesh, blood, and omg the pain yeeash. I was like "I thought we were friends." and the bitch who had just stabbed my hand into her head was like, "there are no friends in this game."
Some other stuff happened but its not really accountable.

No comments: